Neutral Beef + Fish Air Dried Recipe
$4.99 — or subscribe and save 10%
Side by Side Complete + Balanced Grab ‘n Go Adult Dog Food Air Dried Beef + Fish Recipe Single Serving
Nutrition for a Better Life™
- Optimum Health – with Hearty Beef, Omega-Rich Fish. This Neutral recipe is intended to nourish your pet. We do this by using specific neutral ingredients like beef heart, nutrient rich fish and soothing oats.
- Air Dried Beef + Fish Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance of Adult Dogs. Gently cooked, then Air Dried to lock in nutrients.
- Convenient at Home or On-the-Go
- Complete & Balanced Vet Formulated Adult Dog Food
- No By-Products or Meals; No Corn, Soy or Wheat; No Artificial Ingredients
Convenient at Home or On-the-Go
- Ingredients / Product Information
- Feeding Instructions
- Additional information
Complete and Balanced Adult Dog Food. Beef Raised Without Antibiotics. Made With Real Whole Foods (Nothing Synthetic!)
Meal or Mixer! Feed as a Complete & Balanced Meal or as a Topper Dry or Rehydrated!
CLEAN INGREDIENTS. SERIOUSLY, JUST MADE FROM STUFF YOU KNOW.
INGREDIENTS: Beef Heart, Asian Carp, Beef Liver, Oats, Carrots, Coconut Oil, Sweet Potato, Dried Yeast, Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Beets, Cultured Skim Milk, Sea Salt, Dehydrated Alfalfa, Sesame Seeds, Quinoa Seeds, Sea Kelp, Green Beans, Pumpkin, Kale, Parsley, Celery, Eggshell Powder, Turmeric, Chia Seeds, Apple, Spinach, Yucca, Tomato, Shiitake, Broccoli, Orange, Cranberry, Tart Cherry, Strawberry, Blueberry, Vitamin E (As Preservative)
RECEIPE: NEUTRAL BEEF + FISH AIR DRIED RECIPE
SAFE HANDLING: Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.
Crude Protein (Min)
Crude Fat (Min)
Crude Fiber (Max)
AAFCO: Each Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.
Rehydrate with warm water or broth to provide a nutritionally balanced serving. See recommended feeding amount in chart below.
This is a general guideline for Adult Dog’s calorie requirements. Not intended for puppies.
SERVING SIZE ASSUMES 2 SERVINGS PER DAY: For each meal, divide the number of cups per day by number of servings per day. For example, if you feed your dog twice each day, divide by two.
Small Dog 10-25 lbs.
Medium Dog 26–40 lbs.
Large Dog 41–60 lbs.
Extra Large Dog 61-80 lbs.
1/4 – 3/4
3/4 – 1
1 – 1 1/2
1 1/2 – 2
|Dimensions||5.5 × 2 × 7.625 in|