Warming Chicken + Egg Air Dried Recipe
$4.99 – or subscribe and get 10% off
Side by Side Complete & Balanced Grab ‘n Go Adult Dog Food Chicken & Egg Air Dried Recipe Single Serving
Nutrition for a Better Life™
- Optimum Health – with Warming Chicken Pork and Omega-Rich Egg. This Warming recipe is intended to calm and sooth your pet. We do this by using specific warming all natural ingredients like chicken, sweet potato and kale. Gently cooked, then Air Dried to lock in nutrients.
- Air Dried Chicken + Egg Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance of Adult Dogs.
- Convenient at Home or On-the-Go
- Complete & Balanced Vet Formulated Adult Dog Food
- No By-Products or Meals; No Corn, Soy or Wheat; No Artificial Ingredients
Convenient at Home or On-the-Go
- Ingredients / Product Information
- Feeding Instructions
- Additional information
Complete and Balanced Adult Dog Food. Chicken Raised Without Antibiotics. Made With Real Whole Foods (Nothing Synthetic!)
Meal or Mixer! Feed as a Complete & Balanced Meal or as a Topper Dry or Rehydrated!
CLEAN INGREDIENTS. SERIOUSLY, JUST MADE FROM STUFF YOU KNOW.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Hearts, Chicken Necks, Chicken Liver, Chicken Eggs, Brown Rice, Carrots, Sweet Potato, Dried Yeast, Pumpkin, Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Celery, Beets, Kale, Parsley, Cultured Skim Milk, Dehydrated Alfalfa, Sea Salt, Sesame Seeds, Quinoa Seeds, Kelp, Ginger, Chia Seeds, Turmeric, Apple, Tomato, Shiitake, Broccoli, Orange, Cranberry, Spinach, Tart Cherry, Strawberry, Blueberry, Vitamin E [As Preservative]
RECEIPE: WARMING CHICKEN + EGG AIR DRIED RECIPE
SAFE HANDLING: Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.
Crude Protein (Min)
Crude Fat (Min)
Crude Fiber (Max)
AAFCO: Each Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.
Rehydrate with warm water or broth to provide a nutritionally balanced serving. See recommended feeding amount in chart below.
This is a general guideline for Adult Dog’s calorie requirements. Individual requirements may vary based on activity level.
SERVING SIZE ASSUMES 2 SERVINGS PER DAY. For each meal, divide the number of patties per day by number of servings per day. For example, if you feed your dog twice each day, divide by two.
Small Dog 10-25 lbs.
Medium Dog 26–40 lbs.
Large Dog 41–60 lbs.
Extra Large Dog 61-80 lbs.
1/4 – 3/4 2x daily
3/4 – 1 cup 2x daily
1- 1 1/2 2x daily
1 1/2-2 . 2x daily
|Dimensions||5.5 × 2 × 7.625 in|